Director of Sales — Professionals Channel
ThreeFive is interested in an individual with several years of corporate tax benefit experience providing specialty tax services to CPA, Tax and other advisory firms, as well as Private Equity and other professional services firms. This position is responsible in engaging clients and prospects in a consultative manner to provide the best products to fit the prospective client’s needs. This position will also be responsible to assure the continuing relationship with these firms and clients remains positive and productive. Responsibilities include researching, initiating and developing new business relationships by targeting qualifying prospects for services. This position will be part of the executive management team and will be responsible for developing, meeting and monitoring the sales plan established by the management team.
Candidate must have integrity, focus, perseverance and sales and marketing experience, a team player with strong work ethic and commitment to customer service and qualify.
Let us know if you ready for change! We think you’ll find everything from our subject matter experts to our processes to be the best in the industry.
- Identifies prospects in conjunction with the management team’s sales plan
- Researches and pursues prospects to generate new business for organization
- Makes cold calls and maintains contact with prospects through all forms of communication (e.g. calls, email, US mail, social media, and others)
- Meets with prospects regarding potential engagements
- Educates of prospects on organizations capabilities
- Builds and maintains key relationships with significant prospects
- Builds and maintains sales database
- Attends tax conferences, both local and national, to generate new leads on qualified prospects
- Develops responses and support to requests for proposals
- Work and be part of management to provide growth and support to strategic direction of ThreeFive
- Manage the sales function of ThreeFive
- Generate necessary documents to assist in deal closing (presentations, engagement letters, et. al.)
- Assist with other projects and duties as needed
- Recruit sales and SMEs as needed
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience selling tax related services preferred.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Excellent written skills and able to articulate complex information.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-7 years of sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrable track record of success a must.
- Strong cold calling and lead generation skills a must.
What ThreeFive Offers
Competitive base salary commensurate with experience, plus uncapped commission potential and an attractive employee benefits package.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume to connect@ThreeFive.com, along with a letter of introduction. Thank you in advance for your time!
|05/15/2018||Director of Sales - Professionals Channel||Minneapolis||Full Time|
|12/1/2017||Director of Sales||Mid-Atlantic||Full Time|
|12/1/2017||Director of Sales||Tri-State||Full Time|
|12/1/2017||Director of Sales||Western||Full Time|
|12/1/2017||Director of Sales||Texas||Full Time|
|12/1/2017||Director of Sales||Chicagoland||Full Time|