Business Development Manager — Texas Region
Since 2002, ThreeFive, Inc. has enjoyed a national presence in the corporate tax benefits space. Staffed with subject matter experts that have extensive experience in State and Federal agencies, as well as tax and math backgrounds, allows us to efficiently and effectively deliver benefits to our corporate clients in a variety of industries. Our tax experts are supplemented with a dynamic sales team of industry veterans that are self-motivated professionals focused on providing value and enhancing overall client relationships. Our method of delivering solutions are designed to ensure a positive financial result for both our clients and our company.
Specifically, ThreeFive is interested in an individual with a high degree of raw talent in sales that has a general understanding of tax refunds, credits, and deductions, with a current base in the Texas area to fulfill our Business Development Manager position. Integrity and drive are a must and results are rewarded. Overall, our tax benefits service sells itself, but we believe a little grit and tenacity of a sales force is needed to get our subject matter experts in position to show our clients the benefits available. All work is performed on a contingent basis – yet we stand by not wanting a dime in our pocket unless it belongs there, meaning our results are based on the performance of quality work.
Researching and initiating new business relationships by targeting qualifying prospects for all ThreeFive services. This position reports to the Director of Sales and will be responsible for cold calling and new business development activities in the Texas region.
- Prospects through cold calling, emailing, and other business development activities.
- Works as part of the ThreeFive sales team to provide support and input to the growth and strategic direction of the company.
- Understands products with sufficient depth to be able to discuss offerings with potential prospects.
- Identifies, researches, and pursues potential clients to generate new business.
- Meets with prospects regarding potential engagements as needed.
- Maintains and develops a current sales database for the Texas region.
- Manages sales and cold call functions for the Texas region to ensure plans are met or is modified proactively to stay on track.
- Stays current on tax issues that may create sales opportunities.
- Assists with other projects and duties as needed.
Skills and Attributes
- Intermediate computer skills: Microsoft Offices products, internet navigation and research, and LinkedIn experience.
- Strong telephone presence and confidence with cold calling is a must.
- Ability to work independently and collectively.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Excellent written skills and able to articulate complex information.
What ThreeFive is looking for
You will have a Bachelor’s Degree and ideally over two years’ experience with sales and any corporate tax related experience.
An enthusiastic team member that exemplifies integrity, focus, perseverance, has sales and marketing experience, a strong work ethic and commitment to customer service and quality.
What ThreeFive Offers
Competitive base salary commensurate with experience, plus uncapped commission potential and an attractive employee benefits package.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume to connect@ThreeFive.com, along with a letter of introduction. Thank you in advance for your time!
|05/15/2018||Director of Sales - Professionals Channel||Minneapolis||Full Time|
|12/1/2017||Director of Sales||Mid-Atlantic||Full Time|
|12/1/2017||Director of Sales||Tri-State||Full Time|
|12/1/2017||Director of Sales||Western||Full Time|
|12/1/2017||Director of Sales||Texas||Full Time|
|12/1/2017||Director of Sales||Chicagoland||Full Time|